NNTP / other news software

Bob Funchess S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU
Fri Feb 23 22:10:30 AEST 1990

Has anyone ported nntp or anything like it to the 4D platform?  What
do the people in this newsgroup use to get their news?

Also, in general, I suppose that #include <sys/fs.h> in a source file means
"you may as well rewrite this one, it's not going to work with any trivial
 substitutions or compiler flags"...

                             < Bob | S090726 at UMRVMA.UMR.EDU | Funchess >
                                    University of Missouri - Rolla
Disclaimer:  If the university shared my opinions,
             would I have an ID like S090726 ???