(none)

Richard Shaginaw lac11205 shaginaw at JVNCF.CSC.ORG
Wed Jan 10 08:10:27 AEST 1990

     Has SGI or anyone else ported sendmail version 5.59 to the IRIS?  I
need a sendmail that can recognize MX headers; IRIX 3.2 supplies
sendmail 5.52, which can't recognize the MX format.

     Can anyone tell me what changes I need to make to permit sendmail
to handle MX headers?  We have a Berkeley source license.

     Thanks.

                                                             -- Rich

  The John von Neumann National Supercomputer Center  --  User Services Group

            Richard J. Shaginaw                      JVNC
       Applications Software Analyst                 P.O. Box 3717
    Consortium for Scientific Computing              Princeton, NJ 08543