4D25 Order Problems ?

Steve Lamont spl at mcnc.org
Sun Jan 7 23:41:38 AEST 1990

In article <17450001 at hpfcdj.HP.COM> ashton at hpfcdj.HP.COM (Ashton Delahousaye) writes:
>                                   ...  Is anyone else on the net having
>problems with their [PI] orders?  I'd like to get a feel for the average
>lead time for a PIT.  I was lead to believe it was 30-45 days.  I've
>been waiting 98 days.

Your experience is similar to ours. :-(  I forget precisely how long it took
to get delivery on the PI, but it seems as if it was about 60 days, minimum.

							spl (the p stands for
							perhaps you think
							*that's* bad, well,
							let me tell you about
							Sun Microsystems,
							then...)
Steve Lamont, sciViGuy	(919) 248-1120		EMail:	spl at ncsc.org
NCSC, Box 12732, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
"That's People's Commissioner Tirebiter -- and NOBODY'S sweetheart!"
					- F. Scott Firesign