X11 R4

James P. Loan loan at Neon.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 4 11:27:45 AEST 1990

I hate to force the issue and sound pushy, but...

Now that X11 R4 is out and multiplying, is there any indication
as to if and when SGI will implement and support it, so that
the "X Window Development Environment" they sell will contain it?

I'm about to start a major project under X, and it would be
awfully unfortunate to get most of the way through it with R3
only to find out R4 is just being released.

thanks in advance,

| Peter Loan                                                              |
| loan%alice.stanford.edu at sunrise.stanford.edu                            |
| loan%neon.stanford.edu                                                 |
|        ** I weel not buy this tobacconists, it is scratched **          |