csh and batch

Finn Drablos finn.drablos at sintef.no
Tue Jan 9 19:12:00 AEST 1990

How do I get csh as the default shell when I submit jobs with batch ?
According to the man-page on at/batch (or maybe it was the .proto page),
the shell environment variables (including SHELL) are retained. But
when I try to send jobs to the batch queue, I get a warning that sh will
be used, even though I have csh as my default. I am no unix-guru, so the
answer may be quite simple. But at least I have not been able to find it
in the documentation. We are running Irix 3.1D.

Finn Drablos                 PHONE +47 7 597710       FAX +47 7 597708
MR-Senteret, UNIMED, SINTEF  C=no;P=uninett;O=sintef;G=finn;S=drablos;
N-7034 TRONDHEIM, NORWAY     MHS(EAN)    : finn.drablos at sintef.no
                             EARN/BITNET : drabloes at norunit