spaceball

Emma Lan emma at northstar27.dartmouth.edu
Fri Jul 27 11:56:53 AEST 1990

  We had a 4D/80 IRIS two years ago, we did a lot things which need dials and
buttons to rotate and translate objects on it.  So most of our programs have
been written accordingly.  Now we got another 4D/210 IRIS, and we are thinking
of transfering some of our programs to this new machine, but this new machine
has an innovative device called "spaceball", instead of the "dial and button
box".
  Could someone please send me a sample program using this new "spaceball"
device or point it out how to convert "the dial and button box" to "spaceball
device".
  Please reply me to emma at northstar.dartmouth.edu.
  Thanks a lot in advance!