GNU cc, c++ for Silicon Graphics Iris-4D machines?

Wes Peters wes at loft386.uucp
Mon Jul 30 10:12:23 AEST 1990

Does anyone out there have versions of the GNU compilers and assemblers
running on the SGI Iris-4D series workstations?  I have 2 4D/60GTs and
26 4D/70GTs at work, and I'd really like to have the GNU software on
them.  The latest distribution I've seen is 1.35; it contains some support
for MIPS machines, but only for the BSD-based OS.  The SGI Irix OS is a
variant of Vr3.

Replies via e-mail to wes at loft386, please.  Thanks.