Irix 3.3

rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV
Sun Jul 15 12:26:09 AEST 1990

Our local rep told me that the VGX systems require Irix 3.3 and hence
they are being shipped with it.  Systems in place already will be up
graded starting later this summer.

| Adios Amoebas,      | "I've tried and I've tried and I'm still mystified,  |
|   Robert Briber     |  I can't do it anymore and I'm not satisfied."       |
|   224/B210  NIST    |                                 --Elvis              |
|   20899  USA        | rbriber at poly1.nist.gov   (Internet)                  |
|(301) 975-6775(voice)| rbriber at enh.nist.gov     (Internet)                  |
|(301) 975-2128 (fax) | rbriber at nbsenh           (Bitnet)                    |