4D/20 Initialization.

Jeff Miller jcmiller at hydra.unm.edu
Fri Jul 6 20:43:55 AEST 1990

        Hello again to all ye netters!

        I was wondering if someone out there could brief me on how to
install 3.1 on a 4D/20 with an unformatted SCSI drive (ancient, but
but not dead yet 8-) I have looked in the manuals that I have, but
I haven't seen anything about formatting new HD's. I need to know
environment variables (setenv 's) and anything else pertinent to the
installation. Any pertinent information would be greatly apreciated!!

jcmiller at hydra.unm.edu
Engineering student's lamentation --
"Enjoy your misery today, for 'til be worse tomorrow."
"I think not, therefore I am not!!"