Software to drive a Matrix QCRZ from a IRIS 4D

Nadia Magnenat Thalmann thalmann at uni2a.unige.ch
Thu Jul 12 23:15:28 AEST 1990

We are looking for software to drive a Matrix QCRZ from an
IRIS 4D. We have a network of 11 IRIS 4D (from 4D/25 to 4D/240GTX)
and we have a Matrix QCRZ. Now, we make slides by transferring
files from IRIS to a MacIntosh-II, because we have a program to
drive the QCRZ from the Mac. We got an IEEE interface (GPIB)
for the IRIS, but we don't have the specific software to drive
the QCRZ from the IRIS. Is there anybody to help us.
Thank you.

Daniel Thalmann
Director, Computer Graphics Lab
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
tel: 41-21-693-5214  fax: 41-21-693-3909
Email: thalmann at eldi.epfl.ch