Updated TCSH for 4D's

Phil Dykstra phil at BRL.MIL
Tue Jul 10 13:23:24 AEST 1990

I have placed an updated tcsh binary for Iris 4D machines in the
info-iris archives on ftp.brl.mil (a.k.a. vgr.brl.mil, 128.63.16.6)
under info-iris/tcsh/tcsh.4d.  For those that don't know, tcsh is
an extended C-shell with command line editing, file name completion,
etc.

Several people have pinged me over the past year about yellow pages
support for ~username, and recently a complaint that the compiled
version did not source /etc/cshrc.  I was slow to respond because
our source tree contains local mods that I had to back out for the
"public" version.

The changes are minor:
1) Recompiled under 3.2.2 (if that matters)
2) -lsun for yellow pages ~username support.
3) Sources /etc/cshrc on startup.
4) I fixed the "time" builtin command.

I hope this solves a few peoples problems.

- Phil
<phil at brl.mil>
uunet!brl!phil