Constraining cursor to a window

Danny Baldoni flint at cutmcvax.OZ
Wed Jul 18 19:53:13 AEST 1990

I'm currently developing a project using multiple windows.  Combined, these
windows cover the entire screen.  What I'd like to know is whether or not
there's any way I can restrict the movement of the cursor so that it can
NEVER (unless I release it) move outside the boundaries of one of those
windows.

Any help would be much appreciated.

	Danny Baldoni

Phone:  +61-9-351-7450                      | School of Computing Science,
ACSNet: flint at cutmcvax.oz                   | Curtin University of Technology,
UUCP:   ...!uunet!munnari!cutmcvax!flint    | GPO Box U1987,
ARPA:   flint%cutmcvax.oz at uunet.UU.NET      | Perth,