CHEAP SECOND SOURCE INDOES FOR PERSONAL IRIS WANTED

J.R. bob at horus.esd.sgi.com
Sat Jul 28 03:04:55 AEST 1990

In article <65288 at sgi.sgi.com>, bob at manray.asd.sgi.com (Bob) writes:
> WE RECENTLY GOT A PERSONAL IRIS.  HOWEVER AFTER LOADING OUR SOFTWARE
> WE GOT A MESSAGE: "OUT OF INODES"  DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN GET SOME
> CHEAP REPLACEMENTS FOR THE ONES WE"VE USED?
>
> I HEARD SGI CHGARGES TOO MUCH, AND MAC INODES CAN BE USED IN STEAD.
>
> THANK YOU.
>
> BOB
>
> ZZ
> :WQ
> EIXT

I think someone already posted a list of third party inode
sources.  Would the person who did that please repost it?

(SGI marketing, are you listening?)

Bob (Wow, same name!)

P.S.  Has anybody heard about the proposed government inode
consortium?  I heard that its purpose is to facilitate the
development of standards for the inode industry, and lobby
for trade barriers against Japanese imported inodes.