compiling tty-oriented software

Hannu Visti visti at cs.hut.fi
Thu Jul 12 21:07:33 AEST 1990

I have had problems when compiling several programs for 4D/25 running
IRIX 3.2.1.
The programs are originally written for BSD, but this far that hasn't caused
any problems.
I get from at least three different programs the following error:
ccom: Error: ./header.h, line ..: unknown size
      struct sgttyb params;

I have the -I/usr/include/bsd-option for cc.

So: Is IRIS unable to handle this type of tty-control, or do I have to include
something, or somehow customize the source?

sgttyb seems to be only used in /usr/include/curses.h. I tried to
include that also, but it didn't help.

/hv