Personal IRIS, Irix 3.2, info sought

Paul Linton paul at rt.ccs.uky.edu
Fri Jul 6 05:52:53 AEST 1990

Thanks to everyone about answering my question on NFS!  A couple of
quick questions:

   How can I find out what all is installed (hardware wise) for future
   reference (like someone asks me how many bit planes for example this
   machines has).

   What is required to upgrade from 3.2 to 3.3?  Is this going to cost
   $$ or can I simply call someone and ask for them to ship it?

   What is the status of Xwindows?  A while back I thought I read where
   someone said it will not be supported later.  How about libraries
   and include files?  Someone also mentioned these being "available"
   at a cost.

Thanks!

   Paul