Apple Laser Printer support

Brent L. Bates AAD/TAB MS294 x42854 blbates at AERO4.LARC.NASA.GOV
Thu Mar 22 23:15:07 AEST 1990

    On the 3000's there is a script call mknetpr, I couldn't find it
on the 4D we have on loan.  Esentially what does is makes an interface
file and puts it into /usr/spool/lp/interface.  This file takes printer
requests rcp's them to the specified machine and then does an rsh using
the print spooler command of the remote machine.  So you have to have
the user name "lp" on the remote machine and a .rhosts file there so that
the rcp's and rsh's work. (Isn't Sys V printing fun, :-( )
--

					Brent