Exabyte media

Peter Jaspers-Fayer SOFPJF at VM.UOGUELPH.CA
Thu Nov 15 01:58:50 AEST 1990

Well over the past month now, I've heard people say "Stay away from MP tapes",
and now "Don't use Sony".  Well I can't help myself, I just have to say:

We use Sony MP tapes exclusively. We have NEVER experienced any media problems.
So there ! :-)

Yeah, we see 3 or 4 recoverables now and again, but we see more on the
cartridge drive. (The tapes are labelled "SONY(R) p6-120MP Video8").
 /PJ

No afiliation with Sony.  My employers don't know I have opinions.