Flaky Snapshot

Marc Friedman marc at RAINBOW.MITRE.ORG
Wed Nov 7 07:26:21 AEST 1990

Greetings fellow netters,

	I've been having some unusual problems with snapshot that I was
hoping someone out there would have an explanation for.  Snapshot was
working fine to dump a portion of the screen into an image file until
we upgraded to IRIX 3.3.  Now when I go to save the image I've defined
in Snapshot, it won't let me select any menu options.  Then I noticed
the following error in my SYSLOG:

> Nov  6 14:20:43 Rainbow grcond[7711]: CIO:
> Nov  6 14:35:00 Rainbow unix: enp0:  late collision

Any ideas???

Thanks much in advance.

---
*  Marc Friedman
*  The Mitre Corporation
*  7525 Colshire Drive
*  McLean, VA  22102
*  M/S W291
*  (703) 883-5247
*  E-mail: marc at mitre.org

*  Marc Friedman
*  The Mitre Corporation
*  7525 Colshire Drive                        ***
*  McLean, VA  22102                        * O O *
*  M/S W291                           --UUU----U----UUU--
*  (703) 883-5247
*  E-mail: marc at mitre.org