Unix undelete?

Peter Silva aspgpas at cidsv01.cid.aes.doe.CA
Wed Nov 7 01:25:36 AEST 1990

In article <9011060331.AA28217 at snow-white.merit-tech.com>,
goss at SNOW-WHITE.MERIT-TECH.COM (Mike Goss) writes:
|> I don't know of
|> any Unix file system implementation that actually does this, however
|> (note to SGI guys and other Unix developers: hint, hint).

Norton Utilities for UNIX does exactly what you describe, with exactly
the same drwabacks...  I think (not sure) it's implemented as another
file system type, where unlink acts funny (makes another link to some Q
when last real link is deleted.)   It's only available on 386's naturally...

Peter Silva			OS Support
psilva at cid.aes.doe.ca		Dorval Computing Centre
(514) 421-4692			Atmospheric Environment Service