login icons

Stephen Wheatcraft steve at wrc.unr.edu
Fri Nov 2 02:41:28 AEST 1990

Does anybody know if it is possible to substitute
a personalized icon for the login icon? I am talking
about the icons that you see on the login screen, in
which users are depicted as a person sitting in front
of a console. I have a pretty good understanding of
how to customize your environment once you are logged
in, but I can't find any reference to the postscript
files that set up the login screen.

Steve Wheatcraft                Internet: steve at olympus.wrc.unr.edu
Desert Research Institute       Bitnet  : steve at unsvax.bitnet
University of Nevada System
P.O. Box 60220                  AT&T    : (702) 673-7393
Reno, NV 89506                  FAX     : (702) 673-7397