(none)

Jamie Donnelly donnelly at fac4.eng2.uconn.EDU
Tue Nov 20 07:43:26 AEST 1990

Date: Nov 13, 1990 at 15:00

Dear Sir/Madam;

	I would like to obtain a copy of "TO-TIFF_FROM-TIFF".  I am not sure of the exact
filename, but that is the title given to me.  As the name implies, this program converts
files from and to the Tiff graphics format.  I am interested in converting files from
Tiff format on a Macintosh II to a usable format on a Silicon Graphics, Personal IRIS.
	If you could send a copy of this program to me at this e-amil address I would
greatly appreciate it.  If there are any question, please call me at (203)486-5570.
        I appreciate your help in this matter.

						Sincerely,
						Jamie Donnelly
						ENCS Consultant at Univ. of Conn.