Does SGI offer an Upgrade 3030 -> Pers.Iris for students

Thomas Weihrich Thomas.Weihrich at arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Nov 28 09:43:56 AEST 1990

Hi everybody !

I have just 2 questions that I would like to address to some one working
at SGI's:

- Do you offer a main board/system upgrade for the 3030 -> Personal Iris 4D ?
(I definitely do not care about the exact processor version; if possible, a
main board swap would satisfy me completely.
I would also be very interested in the price I'd have to pay ...
Are there educational/student discounts available ?

- Could you please give me an address to contact for swapping/upgrading a
system (e-mail preferred) ?

Please respond via e-mail, as I don't read news very often ...

Thanks a bundle !

Thomas Weihrich
Thomas.Weihrich at arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
weihrich at uniol.uucp
bitnet : Thomas.Weihrich%arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de at DOLUNI1