multgrps

Mike Muuss mike at BRL.MIL
Tue Nov 27 11:33:58 AEST 1990

I don't believe that WSH is the proper place to initialize MULTGRPS.
Rather, I believe that MULTGRPS should be enabled or disabled when
the user first contacts the system.  Therefore, it should be
done in LOGIN, RSHD, and FTPD.  At a minimum, the system administrator
should be able to configure this behavior (on or off) on a system-wide
basis;  if you want to sucumb to creeping-featurism ("feeping-creaturism!"),
you might make it selectable by user ID, for "optimal managerial
flexibility" (bletch).

	Best,
	 -Mike