Iris image file -> color mac format request

Scott Kahn kahn at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 21 08:52:50 AEST 1990

This is a request for an image conversion routine that I either
missed or has yet to be posted. I would like to transport full-
screen IRIS rgb files to the mac; using the Macpaint conversion
routine is inadequate for images > 576x720 pixels in size. I have
used "izoom" to shrink the images but the results were extremely
disappointing.

Does a conversion exist to convert IRIS "rgb" or "bw" images to
one of the Macintosh color formats, eg, PixelPaint or Canvas?

Thanks!!