gl_readscreen, scrsave, icut, snapshot bug

James Helman jim at baroque.Stanford.EDU
Wed Nov 14 12:14:27 AEST 1990

Hmm...  I've had lots of trouble with scrsave giving spurious
horizontal lines on our 4D/220GTX, but never vertical.  Also, the
problem is not new.  I've seen it happen in previous releases.  If
anyone has a workaround, I'd like to know.  On a couple occasions, it
has cost me a several hours of work because I *thought* I was making
good screen dumps.  Now, I'm more careful.

Jim Helman
Department of Applied Physics			Durand 012
Stanford University				FAX: (415) 725-3377
(jim at KAOS.stanford.edu) 			Work: (415) 723-9127