Dave Tristram's Electro-Paint Productivity Tool

tristram at conan.esd.sgi.com tristram at conan.esd.sgi.com
Tue Sep 18 19:21:07 AEST 1990

What is Electro-Paint?  Why is it so hard to use?  Why should I waste
my time with it?  Electro-Paint is a string of bytes, tiny
organizations of magnetic fields, minute ripples in an electronic
flow.  It has controls.  Electro-Paint responds, but in ways that are
hard to describe.  It can be frustrating.  It is not automatic.  It
will reward attention.  It has no purposes, except those that are
self-evident.  It has a reset button.  It has subtle bugs.  It's free.

Try a little "wrst", with some "zoom", ...
	...and maybe a bit of "flip" or "spin"...

ps, I've successfully downloaded and uudecoded the version sent to the
net, it seems to work pretty well...
David Tristram
tristram at sgi.com