Sound for 4Ds (other then PIs)

david pratt pratt at mira.cs.nps.navy.mil
Wed Sep 5 06:57:46 AEST 1990

Greetings from Foggy Monterey,

    We are working on a system on an 4D/120 and would like to add some sound
effects.  Does any one out there have any experience at connecting a PC
(such as a NeXT or Amiga) to the 4Ds for this purpose?  Is there a board
available to do sound?  I know about the PI's but our system would swamp one
of them.  Any references, hints, leads, or (I might regret this) sales
literature would be aprecated.

                                     Thanks,
                                           Dave

--
Dave Pratt               pratt at cs.nps.navy.mil  (408) 646-2865
If the meek shall inherit the earth, I'm SOL!