CPU Priority

ZUCCOLA gt3930c at prism.gatech.EDU
Tue Sep 18 01:02:45 AEST 1990

	I was wondering is there a way to control who can use which CPU
on a power series machine.  I understand that such a thing is possible on
the Convex and other MIPS machines. What we'd like to be able to do is say
these list of users have priority on these CPUs and if they're busy and the
people on the list need a CPU, they have priority and the other job(s)
is/are kicked off that CPU.
			Thanx in advance,
			H-----
|        HARMON JAY ZUCCOLA        |Internet    zuccola at max.gatech.edu |
|Dept of Chemistry and Biochemistry|                                   |
| Georgia Institute of Technology  |FAX             404-894-7452       |
|   Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0400    |                                   |
| As the area of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness|
| 			-A. Einstein                                   |