Unknown error codes

david pratt pratt at mira.cs.nps.navy.mil
Mon Sep 10 12:50:53 AEST 1990

Good Morning to all!

I hope you had a better weekend then I did.  My code (4 threads on an
Iris 4D/120 GTX running 3.3) gives me the following errors:

Bus Error
MP Status Register: 0x580:id 0 FP MP Bus Error:IOEACK
MP Bus Error Register 0 (Read Address): 0x17300004
MP Bus Error Register 1: 0xA4FEB0
        <Write Back Address 0xA4XXXX WRITE PIO Requestor:CPU id=0>
Bus Error
MP Status Register: 0x580:id 0 FP MP Bus Error:IOEACK
MP Bus Error Register 0 (Read Address): 0x17302608
MP Bus Error Register 1: 0x1FBFEB0
        <Write Back Address 0x1FBXXXX WRITE PIO Requestor:CPU id=0>
Bus Error
MP Status Register: 0x580:id 0 FP MP Bus Error:IOEACK
MP Bus Error Register 0 (Read Address): 0x17300004
MP Bus Error Register 1: 0x78FEB0
        <Write Back Address 0x78XXXX WRITE PIO Requestor:CPU id=0>

If it is a case of RTFM, please tell me what FM. I have tried to find the
errors to no avail.  Any help would be greatfully accepted.
--
Dave Pratt               pratt at cs.nps.navy.mil  (408) 646-2865
If the meek shall inherit the earth, I'm SOL!