sendmail on a 3130

Joel Tenenbaum joel at purvid.UUCP
Tue Sep 18 11:40:16 AEST 1990

Our Ethernet LAN has just been connected to NyserNet.  The sendmail.cf file
which came with our 3130 system does not seem to be easily modifiable for
inbound or outbound mail via the Internet connection (or I'm doing something
wrong).  The NyserNet folks sent along a more up to date sendmail.cf file
which has a variety of macros, objects, and rules not present in the
original.  Should the old sendmail work with the new sendmail.cf aside from
some revised file locations?  Does anyone know of Iris-3130 source or
binary code for this purpose.  (I'll try the experiment and call SGI
tomorrow but for the moment I'm seeking wisdom.)

In a similar vein, I've seen but forgotten where sgi archives are
available by anonymous ftp.

Many thanks,

Joel

--

Joel Tenenbaum			...{yale,uunet}!hsi!mlfarm!purvid!joel