Wandering Icons

Alain Dumesny alain at paris.asd.sgi.com
Wed Sep 19 09:19:14 AEST 1990

In article <9009181944.AA19726 at mcirps2.med.nyu.edu>,
karron at MCIRPS2.MED.NYU.EDU writes:

|> Is there a way for an icon to stay put, in a constant location,
|> so that when it is opened and stowed, it goes back to the same
|> location each time ?

Put this in your user.ps file in your home directory.
This way tidyed icons remain in the same location (you can drag them to
position them).

%% whether icons are automaticly tidied up is controled by TidyState
% UserProfile /TidyState /Always put		% default state
 UserProfile /TidyState /Never put		% pre- 4D3.2 release behavior

As for the rest of your questions, I don't know...