Kermit for the SGI Iris

Joe Cychosz 3ksnn64 at .ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:11:16 AEST 1990

I previously posted a note requesting a working version of Kermit
for the Iris.  The one in 4Dgifts works fine.  It still has the
problem with the wart program.  But using wart on a Sun to generate
the ckcpro.c file and then compiling on the Iris allows it to work.

My orginal problems had to do with using kermit through a network
connection. (i.e., log into one machine, rlogin to the iris, run
kermit).  When used directly thourgh one of the tty ports it works
fine.