Polygonal Model for Human Skull

John Fwu john at erin.jsc.nasa.GOV
Wed Sep 12 02:37:39 AEST 1990

We are in need of a polygonal model of a human skull. The model needs
to be constructed with a minimum number of polygons since the application
requires near-real-time manipulation of the skull. We have CT and MRI scan
data and algorithms for generating polygonal models from this data
however the number of polygons generated is too large for this application.

Please contact me or Mark Voss - NASA/JSC Computer Graphics Lab
		     713-483-8102 or 713-488-5700
| J. John Fwu			  | Internet:   fwu at mpad.span.nasa.gov      |
| Barrios Tech.			  |  SPANnet:	MPAD::FWU		    |
| NASA JSC, ER4/BARR		  |   TEXnet:   UTADNX::UTSPAN::MPAD::FWU   |
| Houston, TX 77058		  |    Voice:	(713) 483-8101              |