3rd party hardware info needed

Peter S. Shenkin shenkin at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 21 06:46:35 AEST 1990

In article <amys.653844629 at TheImprov> amys at ncsa.uiuc.edu (Amy Swanson) writes:
>We are thinking about purchasing some 3rd party hardware for our 4D/20s and
>I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with either of these
>companies.  I would appreciate hearing about both good and bad experiences.
>	Parity Systems - 4 MB SIMMs

Another question:  I have heard rumors that SGI is coming out with a 33 MHz
Personal Iris. Does anyone know if such SIMMS as the above will be migratable to
this machine?  I believe most people are putting 80 ns SIMMS into existing
PIs.

	-P.
Peter S. Shenkin, Department of Chemistry, Barnard College, New York, NY  10027
(212)854-1418  shenkin at cunixc.cc.columbia.edu(Internet)  shenkin at cunixc(Bitnet)
***"In scenic New York... where the third world is only a subway ride away."***