electropaint

rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV rbriber at POLY1.NIST.GOV
Wed Sep 19 08:30:53 AEST 1990

So I uudecoded the electropaint program (ep) that just came across the
newsletter (it had "end" at the bottom of the message) and uudecode gave
no complaints, but when I run it nothing happens.  Well, I mean that the
window I run it from just sits there, but nothing else.  What's it supposed
to do?  I sort of expected a window to open or something.  Anyone else have
any luck?

| Adios Amoebas,      | "I've tried and I've tried and I'm still mystified,  |
|   Robert Briber     |  I can't do it anymore and I'm not satisfied."       |
|   224/B210  NIST    |                                 --Elvis              |
|   20899  USA        | rbriber at poly1.nist.gov   (Internet)                  |
|(301) 975-6775(voice)| rbriber at enh.nist.gov     (Internet)                  |
|(301) 975-2128 (fax) | rbriber at nbsenh           (Bitnet)                    |