C++ on the Iris: who, what, where, when, how?

sabbagh sabbagh at acf5.NYU.EDU
Thu Sep 6 04:21:31 AEST 1990

I know that this has been asked many times before but...
What is the current version of C++ available for the Personal IRIS?
Has anyone ported cfront or g++ successfully? If so, can you tell
me how you did it?
When is SGI releasing 2.0? 2.1?  (RSN is unhelpful).

Please e-mail or post; I will summarize the answers.

Hadil G. Sabbagh
E-mail:		sabbagh at csd27.nyu.edu
Voice:		(212) 998-3125
Snail:		Courant Institute of Math. Sci.
		251 Mercer St.
		New York,NY 10012

"'He was killed by the usual cabal: by himself, first of all; by the woman
  he knew; by the woman he did not know; by the man who granted his inmost
  wish; and by the inevitable fifth, who was keeper of his conscience and
  keeper of the stone.'"	-R. Davies, "Fifth Business"

Disclaimer: This is not a disclaimer.