Looking for wave simulation software

Martin Serrer SERRER at nrcm3.nrc.ca
Fri Sep 28 04:08:00 AEST 1990

Hellooo out there.

  The Coastal Zone Engineering group here at NRC is looking at using an Iris to
do their wave simlations. And instead of re-inventing the wheel I thought I
would ask this group if anyone knows of any software specifically designed to do
this or of a more general package which could be adapted.
  The idea is to visualize different break-water configurations, harbour
entrances, blah, blah, blah and their effects etc. on the screen rather than
pour many, many cubic meters of concrete and swish around thousands of gallons
of water for each new project as is current practice.

                                Thanks in advance for any help.
                                        Martin