PI emacs -- core dumps!

Larry Schuette schuette at acoustics.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Sep 28 22:15:00 AEST 1990

Your problem with Unipress Emacs is obvious:
	Unipress Emacs --> yech

Seriously, I'd recommend getting the Gnu version.  Its better 'cause
a.  it's free.  b.  it works better  c.  everybody else uses it and,
d.  it's free.

We use it on our SGI machines, our Vaxen and a slew of other Unix machines.
It's available via anonymous ftp in compressed tar format from prep.ai.mit.edu.
Check out all the great Gnu software in the pub/gnu directory.  Of course
I'm not associated with the Free Software Foundation, but I'm really glad
that there are brilliant people out there who give good software away...