Setting up windows on login

Eric E. Snyder eesnyder at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Sat Apr 27 00:48:34 AEST 1991

This is probably an easy question but, be nice, I am a biologist...:-).

I have an SGI Iris 4D and would like to know how to set up windows
automatically when I log in.  I am a little familiar with doing this
on an X-windows system but there do not seem to be the equivalent
.xsession, etc. files on the Iris.  Any pointers would be appreciated.
I have a full set of manuals and just need to be pointed in the
right direction.

Thanks!

...and thanks again to everyone who replied re: Iris .gif viewers...

TTGATTGCTAAACACTGGGCGGCGAATCAGGGTTGGGATCTGAACAAAGACGGTCAGATTCAGTTCGTACTGCTG
Eric E. Snyder
Department of MCD Biology              ...making feet for childrens' shoes.
University of Colorado, Boulder
Boulder, Colorado 80309-0347
LeuIleAlaLysHisTrpAlaAlaAsnGlnGlyTrpAspLeuAsnLysAspGlyGlnIleGlnPheValLeuLeu