Meta-Ball Rendering anyone?

phs424l at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au phs424l at vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Wed Feb 13 11:43:34 AEST 1991

 drw900 at anusf.anu.edu.au ("Drew R Whitehouse") writes:
> |> /*
> |>  *	Hi -
> |>  *	 	I've been trying to get this Meta-Ball renderer
> |>  *	to work for me with no success.  Does anyone out there
> |>  *	know of a public domain Meta-Ball renderer, or does
> |>  *	anyone know how to make this program stop core dumping?
>

> 	Here's something to try out, it produces a picture - I'm not
> sure if this was what they looked like in the article !!

Is this for a Silicon Graphics machine?  If not, what?
Daf.
Davyd Norris		:	"Strange people physicists... In my opinion
Physics Dept.		:	 those that aren't already dead are in some
Monash University,	:        way very, very sick." - Douglas Adams,
Vic, Australia.		:	 "The Long Dark Tea-time Of The Soul"