icut and RGB mode

Michael K. Kibler mkibler at eecs.wsu.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:29:09 AEST 1991

I have been hacking on icut in order to save the image in a
different format. I have found what seems to be a problem.

I have an application which creates a window and shades using
local lighting models and in RGB mode. When I use icut to save
the image it doesn't seem to work ( I used ipaste to redisplay ).
I was debugging some of the code and found that getdisplaymode()
was returning 1 indicating that the window was in CMAP mode but
I know the window I want to save is in RGB mode. Any ideas?

Also is it possible to write a GL equivilant of xwd which would
allow you to just click in the window of your choice and save it?

Thanks in advance.
--
 ---- Mike  ( ~~ Radiosity is more than just heat! )
 Michael K. Kibler        INTERNET:  mkibler at eecs.wsu.edu
 Elect/Compt. Engr. Dept. UUCP    :  ...uunet!eecs.wsu.edu!mkibler