in what file in /etc/init.d is it customer to put additional swap?

De Clarke de at helios.ucsc.edu
Wed Feb 27 12:32:14 AEST 1991

I will be repartitioning a 3rd party SMD drive (same xyl that
SGI actually uses, though) to provide more swap to support more
memory on my 4D/240.  I note the kindly hint in the man pages
that

	Swap areas are normally added by the system start
          up routines in /etc/rc2.d when going into multi-user mode.

But I would like some clue as to *which* script of the several in
/etc/init.d (scripts pointed to by sym links in /etc/rc2.d) is the accepted
and normal place to put a swap -a command.  I'll be doing this late
tomorrow, so ... email soon if you have an answer.  Thanks.