snmpd for sgi (info on NetManager)

Jeff Young young at helix.nih.gov
Fri Feb 1 05:38:16 AEST 1991

I'm one of a growing number of people who are in search of an snmp daemon that
will run on sg machines.  Through the grapevine I have heard that sg is going
to offer an snmpd with a new release of a program (which I believe is called)
NetManager.  Does anyone have any confirming information, any information on the
product (cost, functionality).  Would it be possible to get the  snmpd and not
the entire package?  -  obviously i'm already using a monitoring program.

thanks

--

	jy
	young at alw.nih.gov