transformation matrix

Marius Messerli messerli at biophys.zir.ethz.ch
Wed Feb 6 18:50:58 AEST 1991

I try to split a volume rendering algorithm into several processes
to be able to take advantage of multi-processor machines. Therefore
I have to provide a software version of the necessary gl-calls because
to my knowledge it is not possible to write from many processes into the
same window.
	-> what is the sequence of implicit calls when I issue a winopen("")-
	   call?
		I used the formulas given in the GL-reference manual to
		calculate the transformation matrix.
	-> I guess a viewport-call is one of the calls: can somebody give me the
	   4x4 matrix of a viewport() call (it is missing in the reference
	   manual).
Thanks for any help, Marius.