Abaton Color scanner

Loki Jorgenson Rm421 loki at NAZGUL.PHYSICS.MCGILL.CA
Sat Feb 16 02:38:56 AEST 1991

	Has anyone hung an Abaton color scanner off a Personal IRIS?
I have inherited (will inherit) this scanner which was previously on
a Mac.  I am aware of the Mac DA which drives the scanner but what is
there for the Personal IRIS?  Has a driver been hacked or is there a
commercial one?  I should think one could make a very nice graphical
interface for it... if one had the wherewithal.

Thanks,
Loki Jorgenson              / /          \ \  node:  loki at Physics.McGill.CA
Grad, Systems Manager      / //////  \\\\\\ \ BITNET: PY29 at MCGILLA
Physics, McGill University \ \\\\\\  ////// / fax:   (514) 398-8434
Montreal Quebec CANADA      \_\          /_/  phone: (514) 398-7027