used 3130 for sale

Daniel P. Dolata dolata at MERCURY.AICHEM.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Feb 20 16:10:33 AEST 1991

I apologize if everyone has seen this before,  but I didn't see it appear
on the list,  and haven't gotten a single reply...

For sale - CHEAP -

IRIS 3130 - 8MB 32 BP 19" T/S z-clip P-ct h3-fpa tcp/ip d-60-rs 60Hz/Rs170
with Fortran option,  dial and knob box, NFS...

Problem - disk controller is dead,  I don't have enough grant money to
replace it.

Solution - rather than let it sit around and gather dust,   I want to dispose
of it,  and get enough money to pay some other bills (like the phone bill).
So I am asking for offers -  $5K takes it immediately,  but anything over
$3K will be considered.  Heck,   if I can't get anything better,  I'll
even consider less...   right now, it is a paperweight, and I'd rather
pay my phone bill and get my dept. chairman offa my butt...

So send in your offers...  think of it like an auction...
Don't worry about insulting me by offering me too little,  you can't
come close to what my dept chairman does for insults...

Do I hear $4500 ???

Send to dolata at mercury.aichem.arizona.edu,  or call (602) 621 6337