Delayed conference and Office Automation Software

Len Zaifman LEONARDZ at VM.UOGUELPH.CA
Fri Feb 15 06:46:49 AEST 1991

1. I was eagerly awaiting the gray drizzle of San Francisco this week.
   However , due to circumstances, I am still here in cold cold Guelph.
   Although I have seen pronouncements that the new rescheduled date for the
   conference would be settled by Jan. 31 , no announcement has been made as
   of today ( as far as I know ). Can anyone tell me whether the date has been
    scheduled ?? I am being asked to schedule things in May right now , and I
    don't want to get blocked out of the conference rain date.

2. We are looking for office automation software that is available over a
   TCP/IP network , with the bulk of the users accessing the software on
   PCs telnetted into the main system , or running on the PCs themselves. We
   are looking for a UNIX system that either runs the software and works with
   telnetted PCs , or uses the UNIX system as a server to the DOS machines.
   Is anyone out there doing this ?? What are your experiences ?? What software
   are you using ??

   Thanks for your help.                                  Regards,
                                                          Len Zaifman

Len Zaifman
Information Technology Coordinator,College of Physical and Engineering Science
Department of Computing Services
University of Guelph
Guelph,Ontario.  N1G 2W1
(519)821-4120 xt 6566