One Monitor - 2 systems

DRF6 at psuvm.psu.edu DRF6 at psuvm.psu.edu
Fri Feb 1 08:36:20 AEST 1991

   Having a small office (no air-conditioning) where space is at a premium,
I was thinking that I could eliminate one of my system monitors by using
my 19 inch Hitachi monitor (standard with the 4D-20) as a monitor for
my PC.......( SoftPC is not an option as my life is not long enough to
wait for SoftPC to execute most of my PC software).

   Does anybody know what it would take to use this monitor on a PC?
PC graphics board required, cable requirements etc. would be appreciated.

   Thanks.

   Dave Forsman