C passing an external function to Fortran

Tim Monks tim at bhpmrl.oz.au
Fri Feb 15 17:33:43 AEST 1991

Hello,

I have a Fortran subroutine with the following parameter list :

	SUBROUTINE LSQR( M, N, APROD, ...)

	EXTERNAL	APROD
	INTEGER		M,N
	:
	:

LSQR itself calls the subroutine APROD.

I want to call LSQR from my C program. I have read the Fortran
Programmers Guide, and the C manual, but I could not find how to
pass a function name as I want to.  What is the secret ?

Please email me as I won't be in the office next week and will
miss any stuff in this newsgroup. I will summarize and post if
it is warranted.

Thanks,

	Tim.

--
Dr. Tim Monks
Image Processing & Data Analysis Group   |   (direct) (+61-3)566-7448
AUSTRALIA                                |   (EMAIL)  tim at bhpmrl.oz.au