X window library for FORTRAN on PI

J. Mazumder moitra at uxh.cso.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 12 16:13:02 AEST 1991

Recently I bought the xwindow development package from sgi to use with
some application programs that supports x-window interface for graphics.
Basically the program is written in Fortran 77 and is compiled with
'libX11' etc.  Only yesterday I found that the SGI 'Xlib' only works
with c programs.
   Does any one know if there is any 'Xlib's available for Fortran on
SGI ?
   It seems that one can write a C program (a C-wraper) that can call
these subrotines for equivalent C libaries, and compiled and linked with
the Fortran programs. Any one has any such programing experience? Please
send me your comments.  My e-mail address
			moitra at bgtiris.me.uiuc.edu
Thanks